We are an HR, coaching and digital outplacement consultancy who are growing into new markets and services. Would you like to join us on a 16-hour per week fixed term contract (six months) to help us get our message across to a wider audience?
You might currently be studying or have caring responsibilities of some kind so we are happy to be flexible on how we structure those hours across the week. We are a small (for now!), ambitious and fairly new business with a flexible approach and a supportive attitude and you will be working with our Directors (who are great fun, even if I do say so myself). We work remotely so you’ll need to be comfortable with that but we do check in daily to make sure all is as it should be. We need someone who can work with our subject matter experts to help turn their knowledge and ideas into a wealth of articles, blogs, social media posts, infographics and short videos.
So what would we hope to gain from you?
- Creative, catchy content for various audiences and media – with a fast turnaround
- WordPress and maybe HTML skills would be great (but we are happy to teach someone with the right aptitude)
- Social media savvy, you’ll be bursting to share your insights and ideas to help us with our communications strategy
- A “completer-finisher” who is happy to pick up admin work (adding new members to systems, checking for accuracy, coordinating meetings and events etc.)
And in return we will
- Support you as you develop your existing skills and learn more
- Give you the space to be you but the challenge to be the best you
- Involve you in as much as you can take and give you a good understanding of coaching, HR consultancy and digital outplacement
- Immerse you in endless tales of “back in the day, do you remember when we used to…?” so you can curate enough content for that novel you know you want to write!
We have someone in place at the moment who is moving to a full-time job, so if it would help, you could chat to him about the realities of life with Work Horizons. After all, it pays to make good choices!