Finding and securing a new job
Naturally, we hope you have taken time to consider the type of work or organisation which will bring meaning and fulfilment to you. However, if you have decided to skip past that section of this site it is fine.
- Do I know what sort of job I want?
- Is this a good time to look for a job?
- Do I have relevant skills?
- Where do I find vacancies?
- Will I cope with an interview when I haven’t had one for years?
- What is wrong with my CV?
- How do I deal with rejection?
- Can I negotiate if I am offered a job?
- What will it be like on the first day?
These are pretty obvious questions but can be very difficult to answer. We will be asking you many more and giving insight to the needs, attitudes and approaches of employers.
Looking for something different? Return to the full list of resources.