Team and Leadership Coaching
As organisations emerge from COVID with new challenges, urgent priorities and often reduced headcount, it is essential that leaders can develop their thinking effectively and lead teams to adapt and achieve new levels of productivity.
Work Horizons offer specialised coaching solutions:
- Coaching for executives and leaders
- Team coaching
- Coaching programmes for specific business challenges
- Coaching for outplacement
- Specialised focus, including female leaders.
We are highly experienced and qualified to apply the most effective methods and diagnostic tools. Our coaches create a safe place for thinking and developing strategies, to overcome barriers and develop solutions.
Team coaching is a particularly effective tool in delivering organisational renewal and restructuring:
- Reviewing strategy
- Delivering Culture change
- Executive team development
- High performance working
- Productivity and agility
It can accelerate reintegration, as people return from furlough and help teams to reach peak performance after redundancies. In the current challenging times, key talent can benefit from coaching to help them renew and recharge their organisation with a sense of purpose and direction.
Through team coaching we will help you mobilise the diverse talents of teams in a fully inclusive culture. Our approach typically involves:
- A single coach or pair of coaches, working with a group of individual managers or executives.
- Using the team’s dynamics, relationships, shared experiences and interpersonal awareness to support their goals.
Individual and Executive Coaching
Coaching is a way to develop a leader’s self-awareness – to expand upon how they observe their world and how their behaviour impacts their and their organisation’s performance.
For the client, the learning is experiential; they are enabled and supported to find their own solutions to their challenges as shifts in their perceptions begin to take place. Sometimes, with the client’s agreement, we will also offer them advice.
Typically we will support individuals with:
- Establishing and taking action towards achieving goals
- Contributing more effectively to the team and the organisation
- Taking greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Working more easily and productively with others (manager, direct reports, peers)
- Communicating more effectively
- Building resilience
- Gaining more job and life satisfaction
Experienced, qualified coaches
Our coaches are highly experienced and many have held leadership positions. They are well qualified with accreditations including ICF, AoC and EMCC.
For team coaching, leadership coaching and other business coaching we are accredited to use tools including MBTI, DiSC, Strengthscope and Five Behaviours.