How we help
Now, more than ever before, leaders are recognising the critical role of their people in rebuilding, refocusing and renewing the organisation.
In order to survive and thrive you need managers and staff to share your purpose, be inspired by your leadership and have the skills to innovate and collaborate effectively.
At Work Horizons we plan and deliver organisational renewal programmes, based on robust methodologies and delivered by deeply knowledgeable change professionals.
We will support you through the changes that need to be made, to turn your vision into reality at every level in the organisation.
A structured approach
to organisational renewal
- Clarifying organisational purpose, vision and goals. This is all about defining the path to the ‘new you’, particularly the people and culture strategy. In times of change, everyone needs clarity and inspiration to align themselves to.
- All organisations measure some things well, typically financials and operations. To manage change successfully you also need to gather deeper insights and dependable reporting into people and culture.
- Leadership is key to successful change and is a major focus of our work, including often-overlooked middle management. We apply scientific rigour to assessing and improving team performance.
- Engagement and motivation are particularly challenging as people face uncertainty and change. As much art as science, our experience will help you maximise the discretionary contribution of your people.
- To deliver and sustain successful change it is essential that you retain your best talent and can attract people with the new skills you need. We will also help you develop internal training so you don’t lose essential skills as people move on or retire.
- As you go through the rigours and challenges of change, staff wellness is a prerequisite for sustaining performance and avoiding absence. We will help you think strategically about employee wellness and offer practical solutions to delivering and measuring it.
Experienced change specialists
To shape and support your organisational change and renewal, you need to know there is a capable and experienced team behind you. At Work Horizons we bring senior HR and change specialists who have a strong track record of success. Our people combine practical knowledge and formal learning and qualifications, in a wide range of respected, effective methodologies.
Drawing on a large group of trusted colleagues and associates, the team for each client engagement is selected to bring together the right skills and expertise for your particular situation and challenges.