- Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic programming
- Experienced executive team coach
- Certificate in team coaching
Jill is an executive and team coach with 25 years of experience working with leaders and their teams, to facilitate sustainable performance improvement and business growth.
The main thrust of Jill’s work is supporting leaders to create the culture in which they will maximise the engagement and productivity of their people. She has a deep understanding of human behaviour and an insight into the key behaviours required of leadership and management, to leverage the true potential of their teams.
With an intuitive understanding of how to engage and connect, Jill is passionate about facilitating positive change, through collaborative and agile leadership. She works to raise a leader’s awareness of their impact, challenges them to build on their strengths with different perspectives and supports them to take action.
Jill is collaborative and flexible in her approach to working with clients to ensure that she puts together a solution to meet their needs. Her solutions can include consulting, designing and delivering training, facilitating teams or action learning groups and one-to-one coaching.
Jill’s solid experience comes from the combination of working with a range of small to large sized organisations, in the private and public sectors and as both an employee and external partner. These include Land Rover, Taylor Woodrow, Coca Cola, Alstom, Aston University, Balfour Beatty, Amey, Atkins, Birmingham City Council, Towergate Insurance, Gowling WLG and Eversheds.
Jill is qualified in:
- Certificate in Team Coaching (2019)
- Everything DISC Profiling Certification (2015)
- The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team Certification (2015)
- Master Practitioner in NLP (2008)
- Professional Coach Accreditation with The Coaching Academy (2003)
- Business Management Degree (1989)
- Member of CIPD
- Member of Association for Coaching