- Outplacement coach
- HR Consultant
Jo-Anne has over 25 years’ experience in human resources and management across a range of industries and sectors. During this time, she has assisted individuals at all levels in an organisation with their career development and goals.
She now puts this experience to use as a career and outplacement coach and helps individuals with career fulfilment, whether that be finding a new job, changing career, starting a business or improving performance. She also works as an HR consultant.
Areas of support for individuals include:
• Evaluating your career options, identifying key skills and achievements.
• Understanding your values and what motivates you.
• Marketing yourself to an employer.
• Writing a winning CV, so you stand out from the crowd.
• Tapping into the “hidden” jobs market.
• Efficiently using social media such as LinkedIn and jobs boards for job searches.
• Understanding successful interview strategies and practice.
• Support with job offer decisions and negotiation.
• Exploring self-employment, consultancy and starting a business including writing business plans.
• On-boarding, first 90 days in a new role.