Melaney is a Chartered HR Director, behaviour expert and profiler with 20 years’ experience in leadership, management and team development internationally and in the UK. With an MSc in Occupational Psychology her mission is to make leadership visible, accessible, accountable, and ethical, equip leaders/managers with soft skills to improve their interpersonal relationships, and inspire people at all levels to step up to leadership.
As an HR director and leadership/management development coach, Melaney believes that anybody can lead if they believe in what they do and can engage others to achieve results.
She is business and leadership speaker, including:
- Strategic leadership – discover the leader within
- New leadership – why leaders need emotional intelligence
- Agility in turbulent times
- Why we need a new paradigm of leadership
- Soft skills including time and stress management
- How to excel as a Women in Business
Her business, Executive Global Solutions, are specialists in organisation behaviour/psychology and provide a full range of management soft skills training including managing diverse personalities, profiles and skills development workshops and masterclasses. They design and deliver bespoke leadership and management programmes.