- Career and Life coach
- Learning and Development expert
- Accomplished public speaker
- Extensive leadership experience
As a career coach and public speaker, Mohammed provides distinct value by helping high performing clients including corporate executives, athletes and military veterans, transition into careers that align to their purpose, passions and long term goals.
The value he provides has been recognised by renowned institutions and he has been asked to provide professional expertise to BBC Radio on over 5 separate occasions whilst also supporting some of the largest professional institutions in the world including the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
Areas of expertise:
Career Coaching & Life Coaching
• Supported over 500 clients through the provision of career and life coaching, helping them to find meaningful and impactful careers.
• Extensive leadership experience of managing multiple teams and branches. Through involvement with Toastmasters International, he has served as Vice President of Membership, Club President and Area Director for public speaking clubs in the West Midlands.
Learning and Development
• Trained over 150 people in public speaking, sales and management through a series of face to face workshops and webinars.
• Designed and implemented engaging learning strategies to facilitate on boarding for new starters in both a corporate and non-profit setting.
• An accomplished public speaker, Mohammed has delivered speeches at internationally renowned institutions including the British Embassy in Beijing, the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport.