What Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, send feedback or fill in a form.
When you are logged in we also collect information about which pages you view.
If you open emails from us or click on links in those emails we may record this.
We collect anonymous usage statistics when you use across the website. This data is held by Google or other third parties and we do not have access to personally identifiable information.
What We Use Your Information For
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website and your experience as a member. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering our products and service.
- To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer a secure connection between your browser and our server (SSL) to protect your personal and payment details. Any payment details that you enter are transmitted securely to our payment gateway provider and are not stored on our server.
Our website is hosted with a large, reputable, UK-based provider, who has invested significantly to keep everyone’s data safe and secure. We actively maintain our website systems to protect against security risks and we have additional security software in place.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you have allowed it via your settings). This enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Separately, through the Google Analytics service we compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can work out how our website is being used and make it better for the future.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Disclose To Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We use Google Analytics to provide anonymous usage statistics. Google may collect details of your usage of the site. We do not provide them with any further information.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms And Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.