Can we identify any positives to come out of the Covid-19 lockdown?
For many of us this has been a time of reflection:
- What do we want from work?
- Does our organisation have great values?
- Does the organisation meet its values or are they ‘optional’, depending upon circumstances and the immediate needs?
- Do we really need to spend as much money on stuff?
- How has the company treated us whilst we have been off?
- Have we been more productive working from home?
- Are there better ways of working?
- Can we avoid ‘rush hour’?
These, and so many other questions, are not just for members of staff. Company managers and owners are questioning their roles and the ways to live life, whether the organisation is focused on broader issues rather than just making money, and if the transition back to work will be a good experience for everyone?
Read about our resources for business leaders and senior managers, to support your organisational or team-level reboot: REBOOT programme